Schools out! For Both Jayna and Jacob! I'M SO EXCITED!
We wanted to thank their teachers so we made them these personalized flower Pots (thanks For the idea Marcy!) 
Also the teachers Got these little summer Care kits... (I LOVE the Dollar spot at Target!)
Jayna and Jacobs friends got a little summer treat too!
There were also a couple other people that we wanted to thank. So we put together this little basket (that I'm very proud of!)
the pail, soil, a small hoe, gardening gloves and a starter plant..all for $3.50
Impressive? HA!
the tag simply read...Thank you for helping Jayna grow.
Jaynas Little Graduation from Kindergarten...
Auntie Kimmy came too!
Jayna and her Amazing teacher
Jayna was proudly showing me her certificate.

To celebrate we went for sushi, and Jayna took pictures of us!
YAH WHO schools out for summer!
the pail, soil, a small hoe, gardening gloves and a starter plant..all for $3.50
Impressive? HA!
the tag simply read...Thank you for helping Jayna grow.
To celebrate we went for sushi, and Jayna took pictures of us!
2 comments:
Tricia! Your hair is always so gorgeous, and I am SO BAD at hair. If you're ever bored and want a blog post topic, post a tutorial on how you made that awesome ponytail!
Yeah, I'm pretty much the only woman left in the world who can't do that cool volumized look with a ponytail!
wow Trish, you look great and Jayna looks so proud; glad Kim got to be there to share her special day with her.
Post a Comment