For the past 2 weeks Ive had all 3 kids in Swimming lessons.
Everyday
ALL THREE OF THEM (and that includes me with my "baby")
The lessons were at 9:00
I feel like I've been in an episode of the Amazing Race (for parents)
but I'm proud to day
I WON
I did it!
10 times we were on time!
bags were packed with 4 towels 4 changes of clothes..
Shampoo, conditioner and the other goodies!
Aliza was adorable and so comfortable in the water.

even when Mommy counted to three and blew in her face and dunked her in the water!
I was most surprised by Jacob... he was really quite concerned while in the water...
But after a few lessons he was doing this:
Pretty cool!
Auntie Kimmy came with us so I could have a chance to see what the other kids were up too...
and Aliza was Thrilled!!!!!!!! shouting out for her Auntie and refusing to come back to Mommy!
Jayna did very well in her lesson
(and was pretty proud of herself too!)
after the 25 min lesson we take 1/2 an hour to get us all showered up and dressed with hair done.
Jacob spends 25 min here while I get myself and the girls ready

Ahhhhhh 2 weeks down 4 to go!!!!!!!

even when Mommy counted to three and blew in her face and dunked her in the water!
I was most surprised by Jacob... he was really quite concerned while in the water...
But after a few lessons he was doing this:
Pretty cool!
Auntie Kimmy came with us so I could have a chance to see what the other kids were up too...and Aliza was Thrilled!!!!!!!! shouting out for her Auntie and refusing to come back to Mommy!
Jayna did very well in her lesson
(and was pretty proud of herself too!)
after the 25 min lesson we take 1/2 an hour to get us all showered up and dressed with hair done. Ugh THIS IS ONE LONG RACE!

2 comments:
Wow, I love Jacob's bathing suit!! :-)
Tricia, how is it that you can look so gorgeous in a swimming pool. You have to be one of the most photogenic women I know. Man, you're just beautiful!!!
Look at Jacob in the water!! They'll be swimming like champs in no time - just you wait!! I see the Olympics in your future.
Congrats on the AMAZING RACE! I think every day is the Amazing Race when you have 3 kids in tow.
Yahoo - you're AWESOME!!!!
Wow, I only hope I can be half as awesome as you when I have three kids in tow. Right now one is making us late for everything and it's an accomplishment and a half to show up one minute late for storytime at the library, and if he's awake, clean and not screaming...I feel like I've won the lottery!
Post a Comment