The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 29 July 2008

{A baptism}

The Downey Family celebrated the baptism of their 8 year old son Domenic. His Dad baptised him and confirmed him a memeber of the church.
And at his baptismal service I was asked to give a talk on the Holy Ghost.
I spoke on how the Holy Ghost can be a guide for us while we are on this earthy Journey.
I also gave him gifts to to remind him of the special gifts that the Holy Ghost gives to us, a comforter, direction, light, the ability to see clearly, the whispering of the Holy Ghost, and the reminder to BEAR one an others burdens.

The entire evening was lovely, and I was happy to be part of the happiness!


No comments: