The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 10 April 2008

{rascals}

Last week I Surprised the Hubby with a date to see our favorite country band Rascal Flatts playing at the GM place in Vancouver. Nana & Grandpa came to watch the kids and we were off!

Our seats werent the greatest, but we enjoyed the concert. And we also realized a few things.

1. guys don't dance and scream at concerts
2. girls do
3. even 30 year old girls
4. at a concert 30 is old!
5. when going to a concert to see 3 hot band members your best bet is to take a girlfriend who will scream, dance, and forget she is 30!
Despite Justin's lack of Enthusiasm I still had a great time.









Here we are bringing country to the city!



2 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Fabulous! I wish I could have been your 30+ year old friend to scream and dance with! :-) Am I that old already? Blah......

Kari Lynne said...

That is so funny. I felt that same way when my husband and I went to the Rascals concert here is SLC. It's just not as fun with a guy when you're going to look at 3 hotties who can sing.