The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 20 April 2008

{in the yard}

It's spring. I think. oh wait it snowed yesterday. Ugh.

The kids have been playing outside in the yard. Even Aliza. Its been wonderful! I can send the kids outside while I get dinner ready instead of plopping them in front of the TV (oh don't pretend you don't do that! ha) 2 summers ago we leveled the ground added a patio, and tore up the dirt (no grass would grow) and added pea gravel! the best thing we ever did! In the city a yard is a rare thing. Hence we Urban moms are constantly going to parks...it's just nice that they have this little spot of land all their own.

kids need to be out side...to be kids, get some fresh air and get grubby!
It's not what I'd really like... but for now, it will do. For now this is Home.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your yard, it is perfect for the kidlets to play.

SAH in Suburbia said...

That's totally GREAT space!!