At 19 months Aliza has discovered how to climb out of her crib. This is what I found this morning. That's right she climbed out of her crib on to her dresser drawers. *SIGH* she seems so young for a big girl bed. But I think she is telling us its time!
.JPG)
7 comments:
What a little monkey...she reminds me of the stories your mom use to tell about your brother climbing everything and anything.
Oh no, Mia is 19 months and has not managed to get out yet, hopefully she'll just wait till she gets her bed in a few months. Oh yeah, those days of going on splits, so funnnnnn.
Oh no, Mia is 19 months and has not managed to get out yet, hopefully she'll just wait till she gets her bed in a few months. Oh yeah, those days of going on splits, so funnnnnn.
Sorry I published twice:/
Oh my gosh, scary...that means evan is right around the corner. AHHHHH!! Gotta get his room ready I guess.
That pic is so cute. My ds is 19 months old and he wants to climb out but isn't quite there yet thankfully. Good luck with keeping her in a new bed.
Oh my gosh, no! This is what I have to look forward to in a month's time? I'm getting one of those cages!
Post a Comment