The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 24 April 2008

{Cuttle me!}

This June I am the Maid of Honor for Liana and Shay's wedding. I love weddings...especially when I get to do some of the planning! This past December I was given a gift card to Micheal's Craft store. (thanks cousin Jackie!) and I finally bought this baby! Friends meet my Cuttle bug. it's a crafting tool that that uses all die cuts and embossing templates and does wonderful things. Wanna see what I made? 22 beautifully embossed hand made wedding shower invitations....

even the envelope was embossed!
What do you think?
I'm the kind of girl that needs validation! (LOL)

7 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

FABULOUS! Just fabulous!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

By the way, who tied those GORGEOUS ribbons?? :-)

Jackie said...

Those are gorgeous Trish! Too bad you live so far away or I'd hire you for baby announcments...don't be disappointed when they arrive, they'll be computer print outs just like our lovely wedding invites :)

Anonymous said...

Look great. I love my cuttlebug. We should have a cuttlebug party tee hee

Debbie said...

Oh geeze! I wish I could travel back in time and ask you to do my invites!! :)

Stephanie said...

oh I love those invites. I think I am going to have to go and buy one of those machines.

Marin said...

Dang, I need one of those puppies...