The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 23 March 2008

{our mini vacation Part TWO}

Next we headed to the Seattle Zoo! The Zoo was AMAZING and put our poor Vancouver Zoo to shame! But it was FREE! Because we have a family membership at the Vancouver Zoo Seattle honors our membership at their Zoo! I was so excited! (I guess I'm cheap... now I have more money for shoes)HA
I had to laugh when the kids were so enthralled with the Ducks!!
we can see ducks anywhere! HA


My favorite were the gorillas. Such interesting creatures... . and Jacob loved watching them. In Fact he made eye contact for a good 5 min!

MY Favorite was this Mommy Gorilla and her nursing baby. SO Beautiful (especially when it's not my nipples! HA) This Baby had a small growth on her spine that need to be operated on. In order to operate on the baby they had to put the mother to sleep because she is so fiercely protective.(I think they should do this for humans too!) Because of the Importance of this little guy a vet wasn't gonna do the trick. So instead TOP Doctors From Children's Hospital preformed the surgery. They remarked how tough the infants skin was...it was so thick they could hardly get a needle through. The surgery was successful and the little guy is strong and healthy and with his mama!

We had a great time at the Seattle Zoo. The Spring weather was perfect. and We cant wait to go again in the Summer time! wanna join us?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Trish, you've been busy! Looks like you had a great break with the kids and a nice little holiday as a family too.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Fabulous fun!! We'll have to go there.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great week and a great trip. It is so much fun to plan family activities. Tracy