The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 31 March 2008

{One Mans Treasure}

Our apartment building was built in the late 1950's. In it's day it was the cats meow... complete with either pink, blue or green tubs/ sinks/ and yes even toilets. Our tenants either love their retro bathrooms or despise them. Ive grown to accept our green tub. It's different, and it matches Jacob and Aliza's eyes ha~ The other day I was doing some deep cleaning (shocking I know) and I found these little treasures behind the hot water heating pipe in our suite. It was so fun to find!

A lip stick tube * ETA REVLON* in near perfect condition and a bottle of children's aspirin! I have no idea how old they are.... any guesses? 15 years,20? 25? 30? or more? can you guess?

4 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Way too cool! What brand of lipstick is it?

SAH in Suburbia said...

Okay, so now you've edited your post to include the type of lipstick...I need not ask! Still, a very cool find!!

Anonymous said...

Cool find. Mind you i find it a little disturbing that the lipstick looks that good inside after that many years. Hmmmm wonder what ingredients were being used. Nice Colour though tee hee.

Jackie said...

Cool!