The Price is Write
COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Monday, 10 December 2007
{ugly UGLY sweater Party}
So Ive been trying to entertain more.... I love the idea of dinner parties and games nights..... but with 3 small kids and busy jobs and Church callings there never seems to be the right time. But with Christmas just around the corner I decided to invite a few couples over for an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. I started the hunt for an ugly Sweater weeks ago...and finally found one for Justin and I....yep they were UGLY!
Lisa and Greg looked great! I love Greg's charlie brown sweater! Its not classified as ugly, and Lisa just wasn't ugly at all!
Rhonda's borrowed sweater was fairly nasty.... but I think Justin's red sweater took the cake!

We enjoyed playing the Nintendo Wii with Greg and Lisa. IT was especially fun to see Lisa knock out her husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha...I am totally giggling at Justin's sweater!!! What a great idea for a party!
Post a Comment