The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 16 December 2007

{SURPRISE!}

So Ive milking this 30th birthday thing! BIG TIME. in fact my friends and family call it the
12 days of Tricia.
HA


Just when I thought It was over I was surprised by some of my closest friends and family!

we enjoyed an evening of Great Friends, good food

and KARAOKE!

I felt so blessed, so loved....


every detail was thought of
(and we all know I'm such a details girl!)






and wait till you see what gift i was given!!!!!!! I'll post pictures soon.....lets just say all you scrapbookers will be green with envy!

Thank you ALL for making my 30th so wonderful, memorable and not quite so painful;)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great Tricia, I'm glad you were surprised...what great family and friends you have.

April said...

What a great time! I am so glad your birthday was great and still is:)