The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 10 December 2007

{The Parade...my big stars!}

Dec 1st we went with some friends to the city's Santa Claus parade.... It was COLD very COLD. and it started to snow. The parade was pretty low key but the kids loved it and were amazed by even the smallest things. I love that about kids.....It doesn't take much to impress them! this baby in the bubble is Aliza warm and snug!
and our cute kids.....
Look who made it into the local paper!
Those are kids in the left hand corner!!!!!!!!! "excited youngsters take in the snowy magic of the parade"
We were very happy to come home to our warm house...but I'm glad we still went...seems the effort is always worth it in the end!



2 comments:

April said...

WOW that looks cold. But I bet you had a lot of fun. Aliza looks so warm and cozy in her little bubble.:)

Anonymous said...

I'm on your blog! Yipee!