Today I turned 30.
there I said it
30
ugh
As you can probably tell I'm not all that thrilled to be 30.
Its a terrible number
it reminds me...
I'm a REAL ADULT
I can no longer blame my faults on being a young mom in my 20's
being 30 reminds me of all the things I have not accomplished.
ugh
30
really?
me?
30 ?
how did this happen?
Thankfully (and to my surprise) at the last moment 30 has reminded me how blessed I am
I have the best husband!
3 totally cute and crazy kids
and they are all mine.
and I have the most wonderful group of uplifting and supportive friends!
Thank you all for your emails and phone calls...
around noon I answered the door to find a flower delivery! This beautiful vase and yellow roses was from my dear friend Liana....THANK YOU!
with 30 roses
suddenly 30 isn't such a terrible number....
( I love this photo.... its real...a mess in the back round...Aliza toddling by...and me with too many chins to count!)
and drum roll......
my gift from Justin... the i Pod classic.... I love it!
This was a total surprise... in fact I forgot I even wanted one! HA
so now I'm down loading songs and movies like crazy.
I was even surprised by the kids with gifts...I'll post them later...
I am now looking forward to what the next 30 years have in store for me............
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!! Hope you have a fabulous day and you got some great gifts:):)
Happy Birthday!! What a great treat from your husband. I think that you are really going to enjoy 30. I am looking forward to it. Tracy
ahhh 30's not so bad.....I've actually quite liked it! Just ask me in a few years how bad 40 is! lol
Happy Birthday! Looks like your family treated you like the queen you are! ;)
Post a Comment