Justin's work parties are always way over the top! and I LOVE IT!This years theme was a Fairy Tale
and guess who was there Tinker Bell! Jayna was sooooooo excited she leaped into her arms! It was adorable!
Aliza got to meet Peter Pan!


they searched for treasure.....(guarded by the dreaded crocodile!)
make Carmel apples with Snow whites evil queen step mother
and yes Jacob even found Hook!
we had such a fun time.
The kids are gonna get their use out of their costumes, that's for sure....they have worn them twice and its not even Halloween yet!
I love the FALL IDAYS!!!!!
The kids are gonna get their use out of their costumes, that's for sure....they have worn them twice and its not even Halloween yet!
I love the FALL IDAYS!!!!!
4 comments:
That's awesome, those are some lucky kids...what a great party.
What fun to see the adult and "Mini Me" pics. Better than Disneyland!! (OK...not that I would know! LOL)
What fabulous costumes! (And adorable kids!)
Love the costumes, great that work does a party like that...not many companies do that anymore.
Post a Comment