The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 21 September 2007

{ONEDERFUL!}

What Every one year old Party needs:
The Invite:
Cake
Goodies
Crazy Hair Spray?
Balloons
a Happy Birthday sign!
some "punk" kids
Gifts


And of course a birthday wish!
and yummm cake with icing!
a cute big brother

Lotsa good Friends!

and Mommy and Daddy

and a whole lot of smiles!
Miss Alizas Party was a success the weather was lovely and Aliza was Sweeter then the cake!
Happy birthday baby Girl!
You are ONDERFUL!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun party glad we could be there.

Debbie said...

Tricia - what a gorgeous looking party! When I have babies I'll be calling you for tips for their parties!

PS: Re/ the gray hair - I have SEVERAL - have had them since around my first year of marriage (when I was 22!!) - all right around the top of my forhead. Be glad that you were blissfully unaware!

April said...

She is so adorable and the party looked like a blast:) Happy Birthday to your little one!

Marin said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Aliza!!!