The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 16 August 2007

{the Zoo and a Jump in the River}

We headed to the Zoo for the second time this summer (I'm trying to get use of that year pass I bought) and we were able to meet up with Maria and Tracy and of course Marcy!
Its so nice to see such old friends...so much has Changed...our names...the province we live in and the 10 Little ones running around the Zoo! A few things never change. Our faith, our bound and the ability to talk and visit about nothing. I love Girlfriends!


After the Zoo we were all so HOT so we went to a small little river and played the afternoon way. the kids were especially enthralled with this creepy little guy...ugh!


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Tricia - that is one cute baby you have there! :)

April said...

Such adorable kiddos. I saw your comment on my blog and had to come check out yours. I was shocked to see that people actually read my blog. Thanks and I will be checking yours often:)