See what happens when you spend all day trashing the play room? yep you crash!
Lately we've had a hard time. The kids and I are trying to learn balance between play and work. My kids like to play and play hard (they get that from me) but when it comes to work...well they'd rather not. (OK they get that from me too).
Today was world war 3.
no play until the play room was clean
3 hours later they did it.
but i feel like crap. I yelled for 2.5 hours of it!
How can I get my (almost) 3 and 5 year old to clean up after themselves? better yet how do I get this (almost) 30 year old to clean up after her self?
UGH
IDEAS?

Today was world war 3.
no play until the play room was clean
3 hours later they did it.
but i feel like crap. I yelled for 2.5 hours of it!
How can I get my (almost) 3 and 5 year old to clean up after themselves? better yet how do I get this (almost) 30 year old to clean up after her self?
UGH
IDEAS?
No comments:
Post a Comment