The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 5 July 2007

{raunchy but SWEET!}

For our Anniversary I wanted to show my hubby that he was loved! So I went to his work late last night and made him a candy gram! It started off quite innocent...then ended in the gutter (ha I knew Justin would LOVE it !)
Ha........ oh and a special thanks to my dear friend (who shall remain nameless!)

It was fun making the candy gram and fun to surprise Justin...so now he has enough candy to last him till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you must have really cool friends! Nice present.
You're a clever clever girl.

Sarah said...

that is so awesome Tricia! you are so clever and halarious!

Anonymous said...

HA YOU BLOGGED IT!!!!!!!!! You have redeemed yourself as a TRUE blogger.