
This past weekend we joined the B&S family at the cabin at Pitt Lake. For the past 15 years I've gone with my dear friend Liana to the cabin. This was the first time we were there with both our families. It was Fun watching the kids enjoy the water the sun and the water sports. Love the lush green trees and the the cool blue green water. and only 45 min from home. next time I have a million dollars I'm SO buying a place here! :)
JUMP!
Liana skis on a beautiful calm lake
Jayna goes TUBEING!
Liana and Brielle on the "green board" the first step in learning to water Ski.
Jacob preferred to play on the waters edge...once he couldn't touch he was ...ummm..well concerned:)
2 comments:
Okay, can we come next time??
Your family is growing up so fast. Looks like you are having an amazing summer so far. This is a really cool webpage to have. You are too cute. Love ya, Kari
Post a Comment