The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 11 July 2007

{GODDIE GOODIE}

Its the prep time for Jayna's Little Diva Party at ID salon in Fort Langley! It's Jayna's 5th birthday! Jayna only invited 5 little girls to her party, 4 were able to come (Rebekah just had a baby sister 4 days ago!) so we made extra special goddie bags! man I love doing this kinda stuff....sooooooooo much fun!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, they look great! You must have spent a fortune on them! Very cool though!

Tricia said...

ha cool...my goodie bag budget was 30$... a few things I already had. so i really just looks more impressive!

Marin said...

I think those are the fanciest goodie bags I've ever seen! You are so good at stuff like that!

Anonymous said...

I love the bags. I am sure that it was a great time. From Tracy

4ever29 said...

I could so never compete with goodie bags like that!!!

Anonymous said...

The goodie bags were fab! the party was a blast and I loved being the "nail lady". Love Grandma