The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 19 June 2007

{a park fit for a queen!}

Today we enjoyed an entire day at Queens park. Love that summer is here! and I love that we can spend the days with each other having fun, with little or no set schedule. Today was the community preschool party. the kids enjoyed their hot dogs and chips, and I Had a nice time visiting with some of the other moms.
I have a feeling this is the way Little Miss A will spend her summer....thankfully she loves it! and even fell fast asleep

Aliza really liked Jacobs fruit Popsicle...she wasn't to sure about the cold...but seemed to like the taste!....look at those eyes...I think I will have a green eyed girl....they are a very unique color, I guess time will only tell.


6 comments:

4ever29 said...

It was a real treat to have the sun back today. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the park!

Anonymous said...

We went to Queens Park last year when we were there. Was a great park and there is so much to do. Rylan is my green eyed baby and it is so cute to see them change. From Tracy

SAH in Suburbia said...

Looks like you had a great time!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This looks like a very cool park.... I might have to take the kids there... It looks like you guys had a fun.

Jennifer Robertson said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! What a beautiful family you have Tricia!