COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Saturday, 16 June 2007
{chuck E cheese}
What do you do when the hubby works late for the 3 night in a row and your at the end of your rope? well you head to Chuck E Cheese with your best friends! Yep times like this makes the $20 you spend a screamin good deal.... for 3 hours our kids played.
and look our kids know the value of a chuck E cheese coin....4 ride for the price of 1!
the very best part? we left at 7:15 and arrived home just in time for bed.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It was alot of fun, Great way to spend the afternoon. OK could you at least crop the pic of me to exclude the BABY rolls. YUCK!! and here I thought I looked good that day. BLAH!!
2 comments:
This looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we could go sometime? I think the boys and Ella would love it!
It was alot of fun, Great way to spend the afternoon. OK could you at least crop the pic of me to exclude the BABY rolls. YUCK!! and here I thought I looked good that day. BLAH!!
Post a Comment