Ahhhh Sunshine at last!!!!!!! I hate rain. Usually that's no big deal unless of course you live I'm Vancouver where it rains constantly!
Today was such a nice day and we spent the afternoon at the park. The kids always have such a good time. I stress a little, trying to keep track of them. but for the most part its a great way to spend the afternoon. It has made me so excited for the summer. I cant wait. Days of freedom, parks beaches and good friends......ahhhhhh
Jacob is obsessed with trying to climb up the slide. so he takes off his shoes and socks to give him better grip...It was driving me Crazy! He's doing better at staying where i can see him, But I had a moment of two of panic... Not sure what Ill do next year when Aliza is running around....aghgh I'm not gonna think about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment