The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 5 April 2007

A surprise

Tonight as I went to up load my photos I found this surprise. Auntie Kimmy and Uncle Jared came to babysit and had a photo shoot. Love this picture. The kids so happy and content with Auntie..not to mention the blurry finger print... wanna bet it was Jacobs grubby little finger!
*Kimmy my kids are so lucky to have you as their Auntie. They Adore you!*


This was another fun picture to find....Jayna loves to hold her baby sister.... but only for a few minutes. Then she is off! love that they captured this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...we forgot to tell you we had a photo shoot! Jared cleaned the lens off, but that was after the photo shoot!!

We love those kids so much. I love, love, love that they feel so comfortable with us!

Anonymous said...

Trish,

So glad you e-mailed me with your new blog, I probably should be working, but what can you do... I love reading about your family. Are you guys doing a big Easter dinner tomorrow? If so say hi and give our love to everyone, as I said earlier we are off to Ottawa to have dinner with Sheri and Barron. Happy Easter.