
Tonight we enjoyed a Lovely evening with the H Family. We had Yummy Easter Dinner, and even an Easter Egg hunt! My Kids Love the H's Especially Tony. In fact, I think Jayna may have her first crush. It was hilarious watching her toss her hair around and flirt. And she even melted when he showed her his tattoo! AHHHHHHHHH I hope this isn't a sign of whats to come!

And for this evening entertainment we had the "The Prices" Belting out Disney's greatest hits. Karaoke at its finest. It was adorable. And i do believe we have a new reigning Karaoke King!!!! (isn't he cute!!!)

Such a nice night. once again I'm pooped! Night all!!!
1 comment:
We really enjoyed having your family over last night and finally meeting your adorable Aliza. Your kids have the most amazing and loving personalities that lift spirits and make everyone smile! Exactly what we needed after our upsetting experience this past week.
Post a Comment