Then there was Jacob.
Because he was the second Child I wanted to make sure that i did what ever I did for Jayna for my little boy as well.
Now We have Aliza...and I'm wondering what have i gotten myself into???
I missed month 3 and 5..... blah!
We had an eventful drive to Abbostford...(almost an hour away) when Aliza started to cry HARD. she was hungry. when i went to pull over I realized I had left the diaper bag at home. ummm ya ...I was mad. so by the time we got to super store so was Aliza. I went and bought her another bottle (cause we only have 10 at home!HA) and some formula...she smuggled into my arms with her Ba Ba and was as happy as can be. Here is her shot with her baby quilt (hand made by Justin's Aunt)..it doesn't get any cuter then that!
And my little girl sittin pretty. Aliza is better now at keeping her balance but still likes to lay on the floor...its no fun sitting in one place ... its way more exciting to roll around the floor every where!!
All in all I'm happy with the pictures...and especially happy to have had Marcy there. You were a life Savior! Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment