The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 12 March 2007

Have you seen my Mojo?

My friend Heidi came over tonight to watch desperate house wives....its a repeat! how can they do that to us!!!!!!!! any way we decided to go into the back to my very tiny scrapbooking room. love that I have a place to leave all my work out (away from little fingers...or worse..... little fingers holding scissors) One day i hope to have a studio. but for now my scrapbooking "room" will have to do............
Ugh. Its been a long Time since I scrapbooked! I'm so behind (I'm doing Jan 2006). I'm really feeling the need to get on top of things. I love scrapbooking... its my out let, my therapy but it seems I never have enough time to do it...and then when i do I'm stumped! the MOJO is gone! so I did 2 super simple layouts...and I'm trying to commit a little more time to the srapbooking and maybe a little less time on the computer *GASP*. Hopefully in a week or so i 'll be in the swing of things again and pumping out the layouts..

No comments: