The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 26 March 2007

away but still together


How lucky am I? Love these girls. Love that even though we've moved away from each other we are still "together". Tammy was in town for the weekend. so we packed up our babies and headed to Moxies, for spinach salad (yes you read that right).

My how times have changed.

From high school , baptisms, college, our first callings, jobs, boys, temple marriages, my mission, our first apartments all in one block, being pregnant, our first babies. cramming into Tammy big car for a day at the mall. Moving away from each other, buying the first home (I'm still waiting on my turn) Having babies #2. the Mini van purchases (and a new big old car for Tammy), Baby #3 (and were still waiting for Tammy to catch up!)..... so many memories! and I love that we continue to make more. I treasure this friendship... I love you both!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the memories and look forward to many many more.

Love you gals!!!!

Anonymous said...

love you to babe and hope we can make many more sooner then later. Perhaps we should talk to Jamie about getting you two out here.
Love You both.

Tammy