February 22 2007
Today after speaking with K. I came to the realization that as much as I hate it~ friends come and go. Lives change. For the most part, I have kept the same core friends for the last 5 years (most even 10 years). I have the type of personality that once you are my friend you are my Friend for life…..I need to be realistic. Not every one is like that. For me moving away or ward changes don’t change that. Your my friend, no matter how your life changes. Today I realized that not every one feels the same way about friendship as I do. Some do what is easy, and convenient for them at that particular moment. And that’s ok. It’s just not what I do.Friendship to me is worth the effortToday I am thankful for the friends I do have…and even with our crazy lives even if we can only see each other once a month…even when MSN seems to be our major form of conversation. I’m thankful for the effort you make.I *heart* youyou are my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment